Sunday, March 19, 2006

Buffer Worthy


The following responses are shown in chronological order from 3/12-19/2006

hi any chnace the buffer is still up for grabs? if so i'd love it thanks Gary

im interested send me number ad adress i can pick up sounds interesting I work in Staten Island and will be passing the mall this morning and possible this afternoon. Maybe the same tomorow. Could you call my cell phone @ 718 687 0099? My name is Jim Thanks"jmccabe" <jmccabe9@nyc.rr.com>

just wanted any old or anticated good no need for you to choose from welcome to my house in jn and you will be happy to leave for me that buffer with all the parts. let me know if you welcome or let me know if I sop by to se what you have ....thanks .rachid 201=895-1719

hey this reminds me of my grandad's floor buffer and equipment something like this should be spoken for if not i like to take it off ya hands I opened my own business and money is tight. I have a slate floor that really needs a buff and wax. If I could have it, it would go to a good home. You can call me at (917)405-9815 Thanks for the offer John

Hi there, I'm interested in the waxer/buffer because just today I went into contract buying my first house (so excited!!!). So now, I'm browsing Craigslist to find what I can to fix it up and fill it up, and the waxer/buffer would sure come in handy as I'm ripping up the 1970s carpeting and going to attempt to refinish the floors. Please let me know if this fits with your intentions. Thanks for your time, Kim

My floors need buffering i also work as a super attendant at a 31 family building and they have wax floors do you think i can use the equipment for my lobby and make it look new again

I don’t if I want the buffer, but the 78’s I would like to look at. I have a collection of my fathers old 78’s that I have had over the years. If you are parting with them please email me back. Thanks "Perez, Craig" <Craig.Perez@nycha.nyc.gov>

are you giving away the newspapers and records too? I'm making a montage of the last 2 centuries to present to children around the city and I would be interested to have some for the project. Thanks for your time

Hi my name this Judith I also live in SI and I have wood floor in all the room's of my apartment. I feel it would be a nice way to take care of my floor and it looks like it's light weight for me.The other thing I like this what you have the instruction wish will make it much easer,so if you like you can call at 718-967-8679 thank you

Good Morning, My husband and I just finish cutting our floor and waxing it. How ever the machine that we used didn't cut a good we would have liked. Plus we need to return it to the person that we had to pay money to in order to use it. Long story short we need to cut the floor again not to mention the other rooms in the house that we were not able to get to. Please call us ASAP at 347 602-8373 so that we can arrange a time and a place time to pick up. Thank you for your time in advance. Sherene

Hi! I see you posted a Regina Waxer - but I was more interested in the Records and Papers! Any chance that any of these items are still available? I know you say for free - but I can compensate with a few Museum of Natural History tickets (includes Butterfly, IMAX and Darwin Exhibits). Thanks for any info. Warren

Are you giving away those old newspapers and records too?

Hello. Are you giving away all of those newspapers and records? If you are, I'll come pick them up. Thank you for your time. -Jennifer

My dad has the waxer/buffer pictured on CL... i bet he would get a kick out of having other pads and maybe some extra parts

Hi, Do you still have the waxer and records, etc? If so can you tell me where in SI you are located. I am in Great Kills. Thank you, Claudie

Hi... My name is Vincent,, i noticed you have a coleection of records??? which music???? Blues by any chance???? and are they for sale??? or giveaway???? please let me know , thank you.............

hi, my name is david im interested in the buffer machine, i plan on re doing my baby's room floor please call me back 917-567-6573

Who is most worthy or reciving the buffer? Please tell me your choice and or opinion.

No comments: