Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mon-Fri 8:30-5:30

Without warning, and against my will, I have been scheduled to work Monday through Friday, 8:30 am through 5:30pm, with Saturday and Sunday off, for the next three (3) weeks! I have been schedules for training classes every day from 9am to 9:30 am , training classes for the next three weeks. These working days and classes include all of the next three Wednesdays. I am scheduled to be off for the next three Saturdays and Sundays. My work schedule has been made from May 15, 2006 through June 3, 2006. I am required to attend a class each day during that time period. The exception is Saturday and Sunday. I am scheduled to be off on those days. This has usually been the case with my employers since September 2005. This means that I have been scheduled to work from 8:30am to 5;30pm on the following three Wednesdays: May 17, 24, and 31.

No comments: