Friday, January 14, 2011

New zodiac signs 2011

Up until now I have been misinformed! I always thought I was a "fish out of water"! Now I know I am the water itself! Aspies are like a "fish out of water" when it comes to the NT social culture, Aspie's are well advised to not make sales a career. This fishy phrase is an idiom of the English language. Idioms are hard to understand by Aspies, and find them to be idiotic. Under the "wrong" definition of the zodiac signs, I was considered a Pisces(), the fish sign. Now I learn I am really Aquarius(), the water sign. Therefore, is 2011 the dawning of the age of Aquarius? At least now I know why I hate fish. Now we know that, instead of 12, there are really 13 original signs. The US had 13 original colonies. Should we now change the calendar to 13 months? Can we call that month Asperger? Hans Asperger has done more to explain me than my horoscope. Maybe we should add the Zodiac sign of Aspieus. It would be between Aquarius and Pisces, and include Feb. 21.
Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16....Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11....Pisces: March 11-April 18...Aries: April 18-May 13....Taurus: May 13-June 21....Gemini: June 21-July 20....Cancer: July 20-Aug. 10....Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16....Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30....Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23....Scorpio: Nov. 23-29....Ophiuchus: Nov. 29-Dec. 17....Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.

No comments: