Monday, October 06, 2008

Landlord References

I need a responsible and quiet person, like myself, to rent out the other bedroom with attached bathroom. I desire a tension and stress free environment. Lake Mary is rated as the 4th best town to live in the USA by Money Magazine! Minimum stay: 3 months.

LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION:
Well friend, It's time for me to move on. What started out to be a 3-month assignment, turned into nearly 2.5 years. You are a good Friend & good Landlord. I hope you feel that I was a good tenant. Dusted & vacuumed the room. If you ever in North Georgia, call me.I will be coming to Orlando once a month for the next four months. Schedule permitting, perhaps we can have lunch @ Too-Jays. Kindest Regards, Alan.

I do contract work for a major insurer. My assignments last from 30 – 180 days in cities across the U.S. When I arrived in Lake Mary, I quickly tired of hotel living because of the closed space and high cost. I found Andrew’s rental offer on Craig’s List. After a few e-mail exchanges and a face-to-face meeting, I moved in. Andrew has a beautiful two bedroom condo in a wonderful development, only one mile from my office. I found Andrew to be a person who was very private and respected my privacy. I had a bedroom (with computer cable and TV) along with a private bath. I would highly recommend this rental to anyone, male or female, desiring a reasonable, short-term place to reside. Regards, Steve Duke.

Although not seeking any living arrangements currently, I nevertheless browse the postings for entertainment/amusement value.Thank you for your posting - witty, charming, eclectic and memorable. So very few honest, entertaining and intelligent postings these days.Again, thanks and have a great weekend. Lewis Vining.

No comments: