Friday, June 10, 2011

1958 Generation Jones


This Jones Generation year of 1958, was a milestone for the infrastructure and entertainment we depend upon today. 2/21/58 was when the symbol for Nuclear Disarmament and I were established. So too was NASA, FAA, AARP, and Credit Cards. The Internet, and the integrated circuit (micro-chip) were created. DNA was discovered. It was the first year after the Baby Boom, and The new Jones Generation, born into a recession. They include Today's legendary artists. Perkins Restaurant & Bakery.

Within my logo to the right, The mouth and bottom ^ shapes an A. The "nd" in the middle of ^ stands for nuclear disarmament, the original purpose of the peace symbol by Gerald Holton.

Generation Jones 


LernerDesign is now LernerGraphics.com

1 comment:

paul stark said...

Hi Andrew -- I love your logo. I used it in a piece I wrote on Generation Jones, which is available here: http://bit.ly/MZnL5W.

I hope you don't mind. I put a link in the caption.

Keep doing what you're doing!

Paul

paulstark@mindspring.com