Sunday, April 22, 2007

Eager

I would like to have a friend or more that I would be able to be in contact with on the telephone and in person, outside of work, and on a daily and or weekly basis. I do not have anyone in my life like that. I do not have any family or friends to spend time with here in Florida outside of work. I live alone, with no pets, in a 6+ room home that I own. My home is immaculate, and very fully furnished will all the newest furniture, electronics, and media. I own a car, and drive it maybe 25 miles per month. I have a cell phone with 750 anytime anywhere minutes for $15/month. I use it maybe 50 minutes per month. I have a home phone with 500 anytime anywhere minutes for $15/month. I use it maybe 200 minutes per month. I have income sources and resources that give me total economic security. I do all that I can for people I know. All I ask for is respect, patience, and time. I want to learn all about people, our culture, and where I live.

No comments: