Saturday, March 22, 2008

Phophecy 2008

In terms of his stand on the issues, Barack Obama has been closer to mine than Hillary Clinton. He is a good leader, and not as polarizing as her. I appreciate his articulate eloquence. I share his views and vision. Hillary is the stronger, more prepared and experienced person needed to represent the USA in 2009. Barack talks about or quotes Abraham Lincoln, Martin Luther King, and Robert F. Kennedy. All four men are favorite people of mine. Unfortunately, they all share one common destiny. MLK prophesied that "I may not make it there with you...We, the people, will make it to the promised land". It does not look like Hillary will have enough delegates, and many not earn nomination. I would be pleased and satisfied with Senator Obama as President. However, since 2002, I have been sure that Hillary Clinton will be the next President of the United States of America. There is only the present. Time is an illusion.

No comments: