Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Cemetery

My Parents died on 9/19/02 and 12/1/08. I have only been at the grave sites on 9/23/02 & 12/3/08 near Delray Beach, where they lived. Both were Great-Grandparents. Click here.
Click on all photos to enlarge. Then further enlargement is possible! These are the only two burials I have ever attended. All of my Aunts and Uncles have died. Two of my cousins have died. My beloved dog of 17 years died 6/3/04. I divorced on 5/9/03.

"Its been a long time since I rock and rolled. Ooh, let me get it back, let me get it back. Its been a long time, been a long time, Been a long lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time. I cant count the tears of a life with no love. Carry me back, carry me back, Carry me back, baby, where I come from. Its been a long time, been a long time,
Been a long lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time. Its been a long time, been a long time, Been a long lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time." - Robert Plant, Led Zeppelin, 1970's. The highlighted above, is my epitaph.

No comments: