Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Edith Miriam Lerner 1918 - 2002


These are photographs of my Mother Edith Miriam, and her Mother Ana Aranow, in 1942. I am named after Ana, years after she passed away. My Mother was born on this day in 1918. I was born in 1958.

Empathetic, Altruistic, compassionate, concerned, and relentless are some words that best help to exemplify Edith Miriam Lerner. I have known no other person in this universe that has personified these qualities more. She prided herself at being sharp and lucid, and was never otherwise. I have no other personality, spirit, or being that loves me more than my mother of whom I am telling you about now. She is my greatest advocate and supporter by far, ever.

Edith Miriam Aronow Lerner made the transition from her physical body to her current existence, at about 8pm, on the day corresponding to Thursday, September 19, 2002. She communicated to me telepathically while I was just starting to watch an anticipated TV show of Big Brother. She told us of this predicted date four days prior. She has made the transition with her mother Ana. I have nobody else in my life with such warmth and caring. I have felt such a special warm and unique soul connection with her. It would be a much warmer and caring world if more people were like her. She is and forever will be, my greatest friend.

No comments: