Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Rants

I finally figured out my best answer to the following question:

Question: Why do you not have or want children?

Answer: I do not need any more parasites.

Parasites include micro organisms in my body, the United States government, and the unscrupulous people stealing 1.5 billion dollars from us (the U.S.) by way of Katrina "aid". I am grateful for not having to serve in the military or work for "my" "government". I oppose a bill making the "desecration" of the United States Flag a crime. It is unconstitutional. Defining Marriage as requiring opposite sexes is unconstitutional. I support my favorite newspaper: The New York Times. They have done nothing wrong. That Bush asshole in the whitehouse and his Republican thug friends are perpetuating the exercises of tyrants though out thousands of years of "civilizations". "Some people are more equal than others" - George Orwell, Animal Farm. Today, the pigs are the republicans. They are not elephants. Our rights, freedoms, and powers are being taken away. This is their philosophy: Support Corporation managers, persecute the small business owners, tax the workers, and send the young and poor for slaughter. Kill everyone and go to war with every country who prevents or interferes with the rich from gaining more power and wealth. If this country is not destroyed by other countries soon, we, the people, should overthrow our government. Rush Limbaugh is a drug addict. Jerry Fauldwell is a racist bigot. Christian leaders abuse children. Michael Moore and Howard Stern are not guilty of any of these crimes. Howard is Liberal Jewish entrepreneur.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're a parasite and a total waste of bandwidth . . .