Monday, February 23, 2009

Logo + Laid Off

I have been laid-off after exactly 3.25 years at my employer today. My account was closed today with Convergys. I will be collecting unemployment insurance. Recently, I have been greatly needing paid time off from that job. There is much that I look forward to accomplishing. To the left is my newest logo. What say you?

U.S. employers shed 63,000 jobs in February 2008[34], the most in five years. Click here for my resume.

Fortunoff is now liquidated and defunct as of this day. I knew and worked with the original Fortunoff family members in 1979 on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan. It was my first and favorite employment. I also worked at these companies that are out of business: Hoffritz for Cutlery, Manufacturers Hanover Trust Co., Chemical Bank, Gateway Country, The Wiz, and Circuit City!

No comments: