Friday, March 31, 2006

Bird and cat



April Monday - Friday
10 9:00 AM 6:00 PM
11 8:30 AM 5:30 PM
12 10:00 AM 7:00 PM
13 8:30 AM 5:30 PM
14 8:30 AM 5:30 PM

David Lester, Thank you for introducing yourself, and giving me the information sheet! It is the first time a TL has formally introduced their self, and gave me instructions and expectations. It is the best initial communication I have received from anybody since I heard of Convergys! I am glad to finally have something that outlines, and helps me to understand this adherence policy. I received an absence since I did not know how to use the uto system properly. I thought I had requested that day, ten days in advance. This is the first time I have been given by a TL, his telephone number, location, and policies up front, instead of weeks later, indirectly. This is the first time I have a TL email address. I am delighted! Thank you! I am glad you keep my schedules at your desk, and a folder for me. It took me months to indirectly find out I had these things saved for me. I never knew a TL' schedule before. This is terrific to know yours! I am delighted to meet you, and have you as my TL. Why do I keep getting a new TL? I am still learning what a TL is for. What does IVR stand for? I would like to learn what to look at in PPM, what the various acronyms stand for, what statistics are based on, how to interpret them, and what and how I should adjust myself. I have made many comments in ppm over the past several weeks, and would like you to read them. Do these statistics in PPM have a baring on my employment? I wish I had a reliable source to find out what my job is and how to do it since I started. I am not sure If I am neglecting responsibilities. Example: KMS forms that say "coaching". Is there a way I can email you here at Converges, as opposed to the internet elsewhere like this one? I look forward to talking with you. Andrew Lerner 100165120

No comments: