Saturday, April 01, 2006

My Swan Song.

This is my last blog posting. I plan to start deleting all of my pages all over the Internet. It is evil, and the work of the devil. “666” is in 66 days. The George W. Bush administration is going to find out everything about me by the Internet, in addition to tapping my telephone conversations. I am going to start writing letters by hand, and use the postal service. Besides, posting things on my web sites is an obscene waste of my time. I could be reading, cooking, and cleaning. Anything digital is evil. I now have three vinyl record players. I have zero MP-3s, and plan to sell my DVD player at a swap meet. I can bike to work now. I plan to sell my car. This way I will show less dependence on foreign oil, and save a whole bunch of money on my car insurance! I can’t trust the Internet or automatic deductions from my checking account or credit card. I am only going to use cash from now on. I am replacing my hand held pocket computer with a little memo book. My old AM radio still works. Maybe I should just get rid of my sound system. I do not need XM Satellite radio. Doing away with my Internet connection and digital cable will save so much money! Have a happy All Fools Day. What say you? I'd like to know.

you really scared me Andrew I was going to call the police to take you away because it sounds like you flipped out from the heat
You can always click on the "comments" link below my posts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I'm glad &drew is no longer in N.Y.

Hillary C.