Thursday, April 27, 2006

Wonderful Wednesdays

  1. On Wednesday, I saved a whole bunch of money on my car insurance AND registration by letting them lapse. I love Florida. As of today, my car is registered and insured. My Met Life car insurance will automatically be deducted from my bi-weekly Convergys earnings direct deposit, in the amount of only $17.54! Patti brought me to wonderful building and friendly efficient people to secure my registration renewal. I love Florida.
  2. I am saving a whole bunch of money on GAS by biking to and from employment, and everywhere else, which are all located here in Lake Mary! Otherwise, I save a whole bunch of money on GAS by using the WWW!
  3. As of Wednesday, my new (#3) CPAP mask is being sent to me from Queens NY, with the cooperation of Long Island Jewish Sleep Center, and Convergys United Health Care! I have suffered great loss of time, money, immunity, and health without my CPAP these past two weeks!
  4. I accommodated one doctor appointment, Wednesday, and rescheduled another one, for another Wednesday.
  5. Yesterday, on Wednesday, Patti found, and made an appointment for my new (Lake Mary) Dentist, next Wednesday. This is through Convergys and Met Life. I have been having 2 issues.
  6. On Wednesday, Patti found, and made an appointment for my new otolaryngologist for a Wednesday. My right ear has been experiencing an issue. I once again have United HealthCare!
  7. Patti found me a new pulmonologist on Wednesday.
  8. Patti dropped me off at the Lake Mary Clothing Doctor Wednesday to pick up my sown pants. She would have been able to repair them as well.
  9. Patti dropped me off at my Lake Mary bank Wednesday to deposit my rent payment for May. I have accepted Alan's interest and intention to continue living here as my tenant through at least the end of July!
  10. Patti dropped me off at Hungry Howie's in Lake Mary for our meals on, and for Wednesday. We both had an unusual delightful eating experience with our SUBS. I love SUBS here in Florida.
  11. Patti and I went to Radio Shack Wednesday. Since a battery charger and battery are not available for my 2001 cell phone, and my cell phone is dependent on a 20% and shrinking analog infrastructure, resulting in dropped calls, I purchased my new (#2) mobile multi-media telephone. It has a color camera with flash, and two color displays. Patti transferred my services from my old phone.
  12. I slept from 5:30pm Wednesday until 1:15am today. I have recovered, and am ready to resume driving my bike to Convergys.

No comments: