Friday, April 14, 2006

A Nancy Passover

April Monday - Friday
17 09:00 AM 06:00 PM
18 Family visits me day
19 10:00 AM 07:00 PM
20 09:00 AM 06:00 PM
21 09:00 AM 06:00 PM

I am saving a whole bunch on money on my automobile insurance. I do not have any! My car is not registered. I do not need a car here. I have a bike. I can drive my bike or walk to every where I need within ten minutes. I only needed a car when I lived in New York City. What say you? I'd like to know.

I have cancelled and terminated my paid billing of XM Satellite and Online Radio. My only satellite receiver system is in my automobile. I no longer operate this motor vehicle. Therefore, my XM RADIO ONLINE account has been deactivated. I will no longer pay $14.+ monthly for that service. However, I will continue to have XM Satellite radio service. I will continue pipe online services and digital Music Choice service through my 5.1 channel audio system. I will save a whole bunch on money on my audio pleasure, gas expenses, and car insurance. What say you? I'd like to know.

In Lake Mary, the following businesses are less than a five-minute walk from my patio: Too Jays, UNO Chicago Grill, Romano's Macaroni Grill, Bob Evans, Arbys, K Mart, Gander Mountain, TGI Fridays, Indian, car wash, Mobile, On the Run, Firehouse Subs, La Quinta Inn & Suites, Citgo, Kangaroo, Longhorn Steak, Cinema Movies 8 multiplex, Dunkin Donuts, Baskin Robbins, Curves, Mexican, Chillies, Chick Fila, Gym, photo, Thai, WWW, fitness, Japan, Nutrition, Pets, BP, gaming, baskets, computers, sports, scuba, Great Clips, BBQ, Cafe, KFC, Wendy's, Krystal, Progress Energy, Scholastic Book fairs, Colonial Bank, Extended Stay America, and Homestead Studio Suite Hotel. What say you? I'd like to know

My Employer commute:
By taxi: 1.7 miles + 9 minutes
By car: 1.5 miles + 11 minutes
By bike: 1.1 miles + 11 minutes By walk: 1.1 miles + 30 minutes By flight: 0.9 mile + 4 minutes
What say you? I'd like to know.

Generation Jones is a name for a demographic group born in the United States, and sometimes Canada, from 1954 through 1965. They are called this due to a decline in the birth rate; specifically, the U.S. birth rate fell for eleven consecutive years after 1957, the longest such decline in American history. The name is intended to contrast with the term "Baby Boomer"; indeed, the central purpose of its usage appears to be to deny Boomer affiliation on behalf of those born from 1958 through 1964, thus rejecting the mass media's widespread practice of observing 1960 or even 1964 as the baby boom's cutoff date. Presidential election the "under-35 generation" was frequently cited as the core supporters of third-party candidate Ross Perot. In his 2001 book, The Isolation Generation, Dean Anderson identifies a generation labeled the Pre-Lunar Space-Agers as having been born between the launch of Sputnik (October 4, 1957) and the Apollo 11 moon landing (July 20, 1969), thus making 1958 through 1968 the group's full birth years. The psychographic position of the Baby Busters and how they relate to neighboring generations has been the subject of considerable debate. Some insist that they constitute an entirely separate group, between the Baby Boomers and Generation X, while others reckon them as an older subset of Generation X. What say you? I'd like to know

On the day after June 5, it will be 6/6/6 or 666 What say you? I'd like to know. My pants have been shrinking the past few months. I am not happy. I recently found out that I can make my pants expand if I bike or swim every day. The first many weeks at Convergys, was the most stressfull and frustrating time of my life since my childhood.

No comments: