Friday, April 07, 2006

Transportation

I am saving a whole bunch on money on my automobile insurance. I do not have any! My car is not registered. I do not need a car here. I have a bike. I can drive my bike or walk to every where I need within ten minutes. I only needed a car when I lived in New York City.

In Lake Mary, the following businesses are less than a five-minute walk from my patio: Too Jays, UNO Chicago Grill, Romano's Macaroni Grill, Bob Evans, Arbys, K Mart, Mobile, On the Run, Firehouse Subs, La Quinta Inn & Suites, Citgo, Kangaroo, Longhorn Steak, Cinema Movies 8 multiplex, Dunkin Donuts, Baskin Robbins, Curves, Gander Mountain, TGI Fridays, Indian, car wash, Chillies, Chick Fila, Gym, photo, Thai, WWW, fitness, Japan, Nutrition, Pets, BP, gaming, baskets, computers, sports, scuba, Great Clips, BBQ, Cafe, KFC, Wendy's, Krystal, Progress Energy, Scholastic Book fairs, Colonial Bank, Extended Stay America, and Homestead Studio Suite Hotel.

These following places are also within 1.5 miles of my condo: Home Depot, Convergys, ITT, AAA HQ, Staples, Albertsons, Hungry Howie's, Einstein Bagels, Panera Bread, Publix, Quizno's, Target, 7-11, Walgreens, Candlewood Suites, Blockbuster Video, office professional, Cingular, Good Year, deli Coldwell Banker, Sav-On, GNC, Radio Shack, garden, tile, pool patio, framing, cash, sheriff, gifts, jewelry, grills, Chinese, hair, nails, H&R Block, cleaners, Hallmark, Bank of America, cards, Tropical Planet Smoothie, Nextel, Sprint, dentistry, printing, acupuncture, crafts, opticians, tanning, BCBS, Burger King, Tire Plus, Countrywide, Atlanta Bread, Chevron, Spa, medical walk in, furniture, church, Pet Smart, Planet Beach, Checkers, Cingular, Game Stop, Nationwide, bike, party, Steak 'n Shake, salon, Sylvan Learning, ranstad, dental, Gators, Hollywood Hounds, Boston Market, Billiards, Buffet, Cato, Winn Dixie, UPS, Chipolte, pizza, PostNet, cleaners, Supercuts, Starbucks, AM South, Hollywood Video, Cuban, Papa John, Wachovia, 7-11(2), bike, school, US Postal, Wa-Mu, Liquor, Nick N Willy's, State Farm, Benjamin Moore, Sign-A-Rama, Subway, Domino's, Surgaurd, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, McDonalds, Chipotle, Sun Trust, TGI Fridays, Mexican, Indian, Homewood Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Courtyard Marriot, Shell, Sothebys, CVS, CNL Bank, Mario's NY, golf course, toys, vision, FedEx Kinko's, bike paths, parks, horse farm, wine, Bank One, JP Morgan Chase, First USA, and Bank One. What say you? I'd like to know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for not driving -- I'm sure I speak for everyone in Florida!