Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Tuesdays

August 8 will be my second and last Tuesday off in succession. I said that I had a new telephone number, because I had a new telephone number. Although I was offered, and obtained a third telephone number free of charge, I changed my mind and had it disconnected. Please excuse me, and any confusion and inconvenience caused by this. I pay $30/month in total for 750 + 500 minutes for cell and VoIP telephone service. I use 350 minutes of those per month. Therefore, I find another telephone with unlimited free minutes superfluous.

After much waiting, cancelled-by-Dr. appointments, and Cardiologists, I have my hopefully first appointment with a Cardiologist on Tuesday, August 8, 2006, at 10:15 am. That is why I arranged to have two Tuesdays off. August 8 will be my second and last Tuesday off in succession.

I will then be off on Thursdays, starting 8/18/06, for an indefinite amount of time. I will be working on all Wednesdays for an indefinite amount of time. I have always been, and will continue to be off on Sundays.

No comments: