Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Liquid Ice


This is a copy of self-adhesive labels that surround the bottles I bring to work each day. If you click on it, and then go to its own web page, you can click to save it. Then you can print it out and put it on your own plastic bottles. However, I would need to fill it with product. The resolution and colors were compromised for web display purposes.

I made this label from scratch. I am very proud of myself with the professional job I did. Please click on the title of this and every posting. Please click on the picture for a large detailed view.

Contains: Water, purified by reverse osmosis, triple filtration & bottled by &rew Lerner @ 943 Bakewell Ct. Lake Mary, FL. Andrew.Lerner@yahoo.com Call 321.214.9855 516.770.3766 &rew Lerner Custom Creations
Improvements to the label include the phrase "Re-usable Container" in word-art. Dioxins are highly poisonous to the cells of our bodies. Don't freeze your plastic bottles with water in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic. Click on title for Reverse Osmosis.

No comments: