Saturday, June 06, 2009

Modifications for Additions

May 28, 2009 $590.00 Description Of Work:
Painted my Living room, Dining room, Kitchen and hallway walls latex satin. The Kitchen was painted a different color. The painter removed the cabinets from the Kitchen wall, the 8 doors from the cabinets, and the five panels from the draws. He took them to his shop to sand, prime, and then paint them with an oil base paint. He then put everything back on with all new hinges. As a bonus, He touched up my fireplace black, and the second color, and replaced my light fixture with a chandelier I just purchased.


THOMAS SCOTT took down all five window curtains (I just put up), patched my very many holes from renovations, painted and returned all of the brand new curtains and rods in record time. He moved both my five piece brand new Living room set and five piece brand new Dining Room set. He even moved out the tremendous brand new Armoire out of a tight fit alcove to paint behind it. He moved cabinets at my request to accommodate a new refrigerator. All of the cabinets and draws are beautiful, and so much better than before, they are like new! He made recommendations to do extra work at no additional charge to make things look even better! He is a careful, detail oriented, and experienced professional.

June 05, 2009 $200.00 Description Of Work:
Joe Holmes pulled out my brand new refrigerator, and leveled it. This was to offset the flooring I removed. He repaired my window sill where I removed the marble. He sawed off an half inch from the side of the counter top to accommodate proper door opening. He replaced the baseboard I had removed beyond the refrigerator. He sawed a hole into the back of my brand new Entertainment Center, so I can access the back of my brand new HD 46 TV.

These postings were performed using my brand new HD computer system. It is my first in ten years, and uses the Vista operating system. I function with the Aspie operating system. I purchased a brand new 46 LCD HD TV, SS French door Refrigerator, and Armoire. Each cost about $1700. All of them just barely tightly fit into all their prospective snug alcoves! All of them required removal of inhibiting wood or and moldings!

No comments: