Sunday, November 29, 2009

Free DVD 2.0

I will give you a free original DVD of the movie "Knowing" (2009) for the first correct answer. Or, you have your choice of the following for free: router, hard drive, cdrw, mirror, needlepoints, car stereo, tennis raquet, tables, etc. What is the new planned date for Marriage 2.0? The hyperlinks, of the first two people mentioned, on the 11/22 posting, will clue you in. The previous date was 1/24/10

Here is a Romanian to English translation of the first comment left for this posting: "Very interesting topic posted by you. I checked your blog and I love what I am sure vazut.Cu visit to him in May. Good day!" I do not understand it or know who it is from. Please, when you leave a comment, at least identify yourself in some way, like "Joe in Georgia" or "The smelly guy in AZ elementary school"

2 comments:

Andrew I. Lerner said...

Nigga Andrew said ...
Very interesting topic posted by you. I checked your blog and I love what I am sure vazut.Cu visit to him in May.
Good day!

Unknown said...

Andrew, you are getting married on 02/02/2010.

Alan D