Thursday, May 17, 2007

Send an email to protect my life & bikers

METROPLAN ORLANDO
315 E. Robinson St., Suite 355, Orlando, FL 32801-1949, Attention M. Wilson
You may also send the information via e-mail to "Mighk Wilson"
MWilson@metroplanorlando.com
City of Residence: Lake Mary
Mighk Wilson :

Thank you for your email. The photo you sent me is not what I have addressed. However, this is an issue that does need to be addressed, and I am familiar with it. I addressed two other separate issues in separated emails that need to be addressed. They both concern slabs or puddles or either concrete or asphalt near the curb. A major mess of this is about seven feet east of the south-east ramp exiting from the I-4. This is on the North-West side of the Lake Mary Boulevard overpass, over the I-4 Expressway. This part of this road is for North-East traffic, going towards Heathrow. b b b b b b b b b b b b

The other smaller debris is about ten feet South-West of International Parkway. This is the North-West corner of International Parkway, Near the Realtors. Thank you for your email, telephone calls, and expedient attention to this important matter.
b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b

No comments: