I often have the phrase: "Removing received email from your reply, shows & gains respect. " On the bottom of my emails. This means, that when you click on the "reply" button, to answer an email, the one that you are relying to, will not be included in your answer-email. Below are instructions to make this task permanently automatic and effortless.
- Go to your Yahoo email account page
- In the upper right corner, under the "Web Search" box, click on "Options"
- You will now be on the "Mail Options" page
- Scroll down, find "General Preferences", and click on it.
- You will now be on that page. Scroll down to "Message Actions"
- For "Replying", click on the round dot that that says "Don't include original message" next to it.
- Scroll down to the bottom, find the "Save" box on the lower left corner, and click on it.
This weeks quotes by Andrew Lerner:
"Being Well Know" by Fay Mouse
"I am a character followed by three letters."
Thank you for visiting and reading. Click on "comments" to the left of the tiny envelope-with-arrow icon below, to reply or read replies to my postings. Updates that are unread, have words changed to the red color. If it is in red, it was not read. Please click on the links below "LINKS" in the left column for instructions, and other pages. Click on any character, letter, number, word, phrase, sentence or title that the following happens: 1) It is a different color than the normal text, which currently means orange instead of brown. 2)Your cursor turns from an arrow to a hand when placed over these (characters) 3) When placing the cursor on the (hyperlink) it becomes underlined and changes color.