Monday, May 28, 2007

Television programs

My favorite News show is The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. My favorite Educational program is The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. My chosen Comedy series is The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. My favorite TV show with a Jewish host is The Daily Show with Jon Leibowitz. My favorite Talk show is The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. My favorite cable TV program is The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. My favorite talk show host, anhore, amd interviewer is Jon Stewart on The Daily Show. My favorite Daily Show is The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. The most informative and best news and information program on TV according to Albert Gore, and myself, is The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. The least favorite and most avoided TV show by anyone in the George W. Bush administration is The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. Jon Stewart is of my (Jones) Generation (1954-1965)

The Daily Show (currently The Daily Show with Jon Stewart) is a Peabody and Emmy Award-winning half-hour American satiric news television program produced by and run on the Comedy Central cable television network. The show premiered on Monday, July 22, 1996, and was hosted by Craig Kilborn, who acted as an anchorman. In 1998, Kilborn left the show and was replaced by Jon Stewart in early 1999.
When is it On?....Click here!

No comments: