Thursday, November 06, 2003

DEMOLITION
Since and before I moved here in 1992, there has been a closed and vacant hotel with a large tract of woodland. It has been adjacent and between my cooperative community and the start of Grand Central Parkway. For the past few weeks it has been undergoing demolition. Right now it is a gigantic hole in the ground surrounded by mountains of rubble. My fantasy is for my corporation to purchase the land, and develop it into our park with swimming pools. I believe it will be a Yeshiva.

VETERANS DAY
The following people are invited to come together on Veterans day, 11/11/03: Melissa Sagonas, Chad Cohen, Nancy Bleicher, Jason Kleiner, Chris Wilkerson, Odie Zephron and Andrew Lerner. There will be Pizza, wine, beer, cheese, sodas, assorted snacks, and Internet music.

DAY: Tuesday, November 11, 2003
TIME: 6:30pm to 11:00pm
PLACE: 251-31 71st Road, Bellerose, NY 11426, ground floor.
TELEPHONE: 516-770-3766

Please let the people listed above know of this information. I don’t have their telephone numbers, email, or addresses.

Andrew Lerner

No comments: