Saturday, November 08, 2003

Mother, Music, and musings

May the Schwartz be with you.

I have invited people over for tortillas, pizza, wine, banana strawberry pie, beer, cheese, coffee, goldfish, vanilla and cherry diet Coca-Cola, Mountain Dew, and Dolby 5.1 music. Melissa, resigned from being my supervisor and once told me that I remind her of Data from Star Trek, TNG.

The Offspring is a name of a Rock music group I enjoy. Jeremy Benjamin Wernick was born to my Nephew Jeffrey wife Tracy on Thursday October 23, 2003. 1918 is the year my mother was born. It was also the last year the Boston Red Socks won the World Series. My mother dying may be analogous to OB1 Knobie dying from Darth Vader. The force is now stronger in me as it was for Luke. Luke's father is Darth Vader. The 100-year NY Yankees lost to the new Florida Marlins. What does this say about Florida and me? All the pesky Yankees did was interrupt my Big Brother episodes here in NY.

Pretty Noose . Soundgarden is a song is in my top ten favorite songs of all time. It is up there with Crazy Train-Ozzy Osbourne, Layla-D&T.D., Rock and Roll-Led Zeppelin, Back in Black-AC/DC, Helter Skelter-Beatles, More than a Feeling-Boston, Crawling-Linkin Park

No comments: