Thursday, June 07, 2007

Gas Rental

I performed my bi-monthly filling of my car gas tank. It was $2.979 per gallon, and the most I have ever paid. Florida has been one of the least expensive states for gas. It took a long time until it was $3/gallon here, and only for a brief time.

My Jones-Gen. tenant will probably be here through July 2007. This will be 1.5 years. Another one of many friends at work will be loosing his lease at a nearby apartment community, that is becoming condominiums. He too, has seen, and may be interested in moving in. The ideal time would be August. However, that depends primarily on if my present tenant stays into September. I support his needs. A previous colleague could not move in, due to my present tenant's decision to stay.

Use the upper left search box to search all postings for certain topics.

No comments: