Thursday, December 08, 2005

"DREAM"

CPAP does not stand for "Certified Pure Air Provider", although it is. CPAP is not an acronym for "Certainly Provides A Pinapple", or "Certified Public Accountant Person". CPAP is Constant Positive Air pressure. It helps me breath continuously and constantly throughout my sleeping. I would otherwise frequently stop breathing and wake up throughout the night. I therefore used to be unrested even after nine hours, and feel tired througout the following day. Today I slept from from 5:20am to between 8&10am and feel well rested and refreshed. I feel tremendous RELIEF and energy now, as I have craved and never had my entire life. The primary contributing factors that helped me are: Divorcing Laurie, Escaping from NYC and LI, my Mother passing away, selling my last Queens home, Settling in Florida, CPAP, medications ,"My Sight", putting Odie to sleep, finally finding the right diet, developing Mike, Nancy, Gina, and now, especially Pat as my friends, making my first real permanent perfect own home with the perfect layout, appearance, and location, and finally earning my first possible career. Also, by far, the best entity ever to finally come into my life, the best inventions ever, and my favorite tool ever, are the Personal Computer system and the Internet̢۪s World Wide Web. It has been a long lonely hard A.LtERNativE tRek. I am finally boldly experiencing where I have always dreamed before. My dreams, happiness, and youth continues to grow, and become reality. John lennon died 25 years ago today. "Dream" is a song by the late George Harrison. "Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see". The above left is a picture of my first bedroom set, financed by my father for me this year. P@ is responsible for these lovely photographs of my home shown here these days on "My Sight" site.

No comments: