Saturday, December 10, 2005

FAN OF SINGING & P

P and I sung Karaoke for my first time at "Nice & Easy". P sung these alternative and pop favorites: Get this party started - Pink, what's up - 4 Non Blondes, Complicated - Averil Levine, Bring me to life - Evanesance. I sung these favorites:
"American Idiot" - Green Day, "Pour Some Sugar on Me" - Def Leopard, Rock & Roll All Night - Kiss, "She (F*cken) Hates Me" - Puddle of Mudd. I love singing my favorite hard A.LtERNativE & Rock songs to a live audience! However, at this venue, the volume of the music was so too loud, "It f*cken hurts me".

I believe it was during this pat week, that P helped me have fun, finally flipping the five fan fins in the guest suite! I have a Bill that pays me $450.00 in cash for this suite each month for four years! P is converting it to a Little Girls room/Karaoke/Study/Craft room. P is making curtains and or a valance for the window, with unused and or left over fabric, that my mother had originally gave to Laurie.

Today, P, once again performed another miraculous astounding feat to my amazement and delight! P finally fixed the three entertainment center draws! since July of 2003, when it was removed from my Queens home, the draws were never correctly reinstalled. Many times, myself, Richard, and a Handy Person have spend many hours on many a day since then to figure out how. P did it in less than the time it took me to fold my laundry! Previously she had solved the water filter noise problem, and fixed the two folding doors!

No comments: