Monday, December 12, 2005

Room for Living 101

My condo apartment number is "101". My rooms are furthur identified as "101.1", ".2", and so on. "101.1" is a central FL FM radio station playing A.LtERNativE_Rock music at this frequency. A sticker advertising this, is affixed to my entrance door, since "101" also identifies my home unit. In addition, I listen to this station, when I don't have either digital music via broadband cable, or XM Satellite digital music via the Internet. This digital music is delivered to my 5.1 high fidelity audio reproductive system in my home via HFC, and in my car via my satellite signal receiver. If you right click on pictures you can get the individual addresses by selecting properties and copy. If you left click, you will go there. You can make these pictures larger than this screen or or zoom in!

No comments: