Monday, December 05, 2005

I LOF FLOrida

I LOF FLOrida
I have been training since Monday, 11/22/05, for five (5) weeks, from 5pm until 1am. I will sleep from 4:30am to 12:30pm. I am available to talk on the telephone between 1pm and 5pm Monday through Friday. I am also available on Sunday and Saturday between 1pm and 12am. Untill December 19, my schedule is 5pm to 1AM. I am available 1pm to 4:45pm untill then. I am off all Saturdays and Sundays all day. During the week of 12/19/05, I work ten to seven (10 am to 7 pm.)


I am a Technical Support Representative in, and live in, Lake Mary, Orlando area, Florida. I assist clients of my Charter account solve their technical inquiries over the phone. I will provide broadband cable services support on Voice over Inernet Protocol, software, hardware, Internet and handheld devices. My position requires in-depth knowledge of Windows, Internet and hardware installation. It also requires a flexible schedule with various start times that change based on client need.

My VoIP is 321-214-9855. I have unlimited calls anywhere in the US (including Puerto Rico) & Canada for $24.99 a month. This also includes Free features such as: Voicemail Plus 3-Way CallingCall Waiting Call Forwarding Caller ID with Name 911 Dialing.


http://andrewlerner.blogspot.com/2005/10/health-stats.html
http://andrewlerner.blogspot.com/2005/10/emergency-room-92337.html
NY Plate Click on differently colored words, and pictures. Click the replies link envelope icon with arrow. All postings are updated continuously. Keep scrolling down this very long page every time you visit.

No comments: