Wednesday, December 21, 2005

&drew & P@i @ 101

(This posting is revised) If you right click, on this picture on the left, or other pictures, you can get the individual web site addresses by selecting properties, open link, copy, save, add to favorites, and so on. If you left click on the picture, you will go to its separate site. The picture will be larger, and you will have the option to make the picture even larger! This allows you to see greater detail.

Patti helped me find the "lost" Odie latch hook pillow kit on 12/18/05! Laurie had started it years ago, while Odie was alive. Patti has undone the work that she did, which was backwards, in reverse, and without any redeeming logic or adherence to the directions. Patti is now finally finishing this Odie project item!

Patti has lavished and saturated a bush in my living room with stars of David, dreidels, and a hand made felt menorah! I went singing with Patti on Saturday and Tuesday nights, 12/10+13/05. A CD has been made of me singing "American Idiot". If you would like a copy, let me know, and I will send you a copy of my new "A.LtERNativE.Real" CD, not available in stores!

The third event that happened this last night, is my discovery that my name can be represented as "&drew"! What is your reaction to this, and "P@i"? As of Monday, I started coming home for lunch, as I now have one-hour lunches, and am one mile from work! Patti often prepares and greets me with my breakfasts, lunches and dinners! Patricia does much cleaning and decorating at my home. I have renamed the porch to "Patio"

The past four weeks of classroom training were miserable, inefficient, and ineffective. I found most of the trainees in my class to be loud, noisy, boisterous, crude, urban, impatient, uninhibited, bold, rude, sloppy, assertive, aggressive, rowdy, hedonistic, apathetic, audatious, promiscuous, lazy, impulsive, vulgar, juvenile, and hedonistic. I also found them refreshingly spontaneous, upfront, honest, forthright, open, and blunt. I am most unprepared for the transition I started on Monday 12/19/05.

Gina traveled more than one hour to visit with me on Monday for dinner at Macaroni Grill, and here. She gave me a beautiful engraved silver metal box with a silver candleholder and candles. I gave her my giant coffee table book "The Promised Land". She will cherish it forever. Gina and Patti are the only ones who appreciated my free XM music offer. Gina is having an XM and audio slave system installed into her car, and will pay for her own XM account. It is for these reasons, my paid broadband cable commercial free music, and less car time, that I am canceling my subscription to this service. Access will terminate. Reason #512 for moving from NYC to Central FL: Transit strike! WHAT IS YOUR REACTION TO THIS POSTING? I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW!

P@i &drew

No comments: