Saturday, December 31, 2005

P@io glass door as seen from outside my condo by P@ti

Have you noticed that the look of my web journal has changed? Have you clicked on "View My Complete Profile"? Do you want to know of the toaster screw story? Did you know that you can read a biography on me as well as a link to current national and world news? Have you been pondering what "pon" means? What name is found in the phrase "Alternative Reading"? Did I leave the Odie pillow in my Altamonte Springs apartment? What is your reaction to the photographs I have posted? Do you have questions for me? Are you glad to know what my home looks like? How is my new email address different? Have you noticed, that in Florida, people say "excuse me" when they are passing a few feet in front of you? If there is a pocket sown into the crotch of women's pants for a cell phone, and the phone is set to vibrate inside that pocket when a call is received, do you suppose there will still be silence when that happens? Do you suppose you will hear an excited woman sound? Have you been clicking on colored word links and pictures? WHAT IS YOUR REACTION TO ANY OF MY POSTINGS? I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW!

No comments: