Friday, December 09, 2005

Meeting canceled for today

The scheduled meeting at a restaurant for a meal is canceled. It was to be at and near my Lake Mary home at 1pm today Friday. The people involved were My father, brother, girlfriend, and myself were to meet for the first time. Nobody need come over today. Half of my class failed an important test today, and must re-take it tomorrow. If we pass, we may continue to be employed. It is a 50 question 2.5 hour test. 80% is passing. I need to study from 12 to 5pm today instead. Please excuse the inconvenience. I plan to reschedule. My Girlfriend is responsible for these lovely photographs of my home shown here these days on "My Sight" site. My employer will serve me a large hot meal for free. All of my postings for this month have been updated, and have links to go to. Click the replies link envelope with arrow icon .Have a healthy and productive day to you all.

No comments: