Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Birthday

(Chemo Cat)
Today is George Washington's Birthday. Yesterday, on 2/21/06, I was 16 for the third time, and 24 for the second time. I sung "You're Sixteen" by Ringo Starr, in a bar named Cheers, with Patti and her father. Kelsey Grammer of Cheers fame also had his birthday. On 02/19, my father called, and told me that someone important to him had a surgical procedure done at a hospital. I do not know why he called me, or why he informed me of that person's event. I do not know why this procedure was done, or what I should do with this information. On 2/20 evening, Karl Canty called me from Blockbuster Video to have someone to talk with while he picked out a DVD. On 2/21, Naomi called to ask if I could board her until she returns to Philippines next week, and to speak with Patti. I called and spoke with Gina on 2/21 when I was with Patti in Daytona Beach. None of these 4 people and calls included any reference or mention of my birthday. I received an email from my siblings on 2/21 stating "Happy Birthday". Nancy is the only person who I received a postal sent birthday card, or and a telephone call to wish me a Happy Birthday. It was on Voice Mail, since I was then singing at Cheers. The cartoon that she had sent me, is featured on yesterday's posting on this site. Deborah's Birthday is 2/24.

Most of Chemo Cat's birthday suit has been removed.

Patti gave me a card, brought me to a park excursion, the finest restaurant dinner I have experienced in Florida, my first Karaoke store, and to Cheers, The KJ and audience at Cheers, and the Servers at Harry's Restaurant all sang Happy Birthday to me. I sung "American Idiot" of Green Day, and for the first time, my anthem song: "Rock And Roll" of Led Zeppelin. I also sang, "The Tide is High" of Blondie. sang "Dreams" of Fleetwood Mac., "Party Started" of Pink, "Whats Up" of 4 Non Blonds, and "Close to You" of Karen Carpenter. Today, Richard said that P.A.P. stands for "Pretty Amazing Person".

Yesterday, Andrew Lerner has founded his new company called "ALTertainment". He acquired the 5 starting ALT CD assets for his Karaoke business, which represents Andrew Lerner Tunes.

No comments: