Sunday, February 12, 2006

Warm Florida!

The above address is my site address for "My Sight". "My Sight" is the title for my sight. My sight is how I see and view my world. The term "blog" is derived from the phrase "Web Log". This phrase itself is derivative of a log being posted on the World Wide Web. A log is a daily journal or diary of an individual's editorials. I have named my web site, "My Site" because it is my site as well as my sight. In other words, it is my posting as well as my viewpoint.

A favorite group of mine is called Green Day. I admire the quality of their art. They create and perform good music. It has been classified in my society with the name of "punk" music. This group and its music have received many awards and accolades. Most recently, the album titled "American Idiot" has received another Grammy award for the best song of the year "Blvd of Broken Dreams". I found this song to be exceedingly overplayed on FM radio. Regularly, I sing my favorite song "American Idiot". I enjoy the music, and appreciate its lyrics. I enjoy enforcing its lyrics by singing with the music in public venues. . Green is not a favorite color of mine. My favorite colors are shades of beige, gold, and brown.

I have never been in a happier home than the one I live in now. I now realize how miserable I have been in my former dwellings, towns, counties, and state. I have never felt as optimistic, challenged, encouraged, and comfortable in an employment position and career as I do now. For the first time in my life, I have found someone with whom I feel loved and cared for, more than anyone else. There is nobody who enjoys being with me more than Patti. I am willing to do more for this individual than any one else. She has my implicit trust, confidence, and admiration. This has never ever been the case with me during my entire life.

I have more friends, earn more income, have lesser expenses, and live far more comfortably in Florida than is possible anywhere else. Moving out from NY is the best, wisest long overdue move I have ever made. It boggles my mind why people live in NY, have children, work in the military, and praise Republicans like Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush. What say you? I'd like to know. The posting for February 6, 2006 now has a picture. Look at it.

No comments: