Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Get Patti Started

It would have been interesting if Dick shot Dan Quale. Patti & I enforced some lyrics tonight. I had the most delightful edible treat in years memory. She gave me one pound of chocolate covered cherries. This is in addition to Edith Miriam Aranow Lerner Chicken soup, Noodle Koogle, stew, and Lasagna for the third week in a row! I have been running out of plastic food storage containers Richard wanted me to discard, so we had to purchase many new ones! I purchased tulips in bloom for us in front of my house. I no longer use my cell phone or computer systems when I am driving my bike as well as my car. I gave to Patti, an iron butterfly necklace with purple crystals, and two gold starship earrings, to replace the dilithium crystal she sacrificed in rescuing me from the Klingon police and fire people. What say you? I'd like to know. There was a huge positive response to my rendition of American Idiot. I enjoy the Classic Alternative songs Patti performs, such as "What's Up" from 4 NON BLONDES, and Hard Gothic Alternative songs like "Bring Me to Life" from Evanescence.

PINK LYRICS "Get The Party Started" I'm comin' up so you better get this party started I'm comin' up so you better get this party started Get this party started on a TUESDAY night Everybody's waitin for Patti to arrive Sendin' out the message to all of my friends We'll be lookin flashy in my Mercedes Benz I got lotsa style, check my gold diamond rings I can go for miles if you know what I mean I'm comin' up so you better get this party started I'm comin' up so you better get this party started Pumpin up the volume, breakin down to the beat Cruisin' through the west side We'll be checkin' the scene Boulevard is freakin' as I'm comin' up fast I'll be burnin' rubber, you'll be kissin' my ass Pull up to the bumper, get out of the car License plate says Stunner #1 Superstar I'm comin' up so you better get this party started I'm comin' up so you better get this party started Get this party started Makin my connection as I enter the room Everybody's chillin as I set up the groove Pumpin' up the volume with this brand new beat Everybody's dancin and their dancin for me I'm your operator, you can call anytime I'll be your connection to the party line I'm comin' up so you better get this party started I'm comin' up so you better get this party started I'm comin' up so you better get this party started I'm comin' up so you better get this party started Get this party started Get this party started right now Get this party started Get this party started Get this party started right now.

No comments: