Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Good News

What say you? I'd like to know. I finally picked up my first pair of reading opticals yesterday. I have been needing them since I started my new career in September 2005. They are comparable to my last new pair, purchased in October. Because of my insurance, it only cost me $20! My new prescription yesterday only cost me $5.

The only benefit I have found by my car's ABS is it saves my money on my car insurance. It would cost me about $800 to fix, and only at a Ford Dealership. I never liked or wanted ABS. Good News! Not only did it cost me only $25 to fix my car to fine operational condition again, but I am still saving a whole bunch on money on my car insurance! My only remaining injuries left to heal, are two scabs on my arm. The total cost for 9/27/06 is now at least $511.00. I just paid yet another $133 bill (same amount) on 1/13/06. What say you? I'd like to know.

On 2/21/06 I will have worked at Convergys for three months. I have worked there longer than any employment I have had in Florida. I have gotten a permanent raise of .50/hour, and will receive two more of these, in addition, over each of the next two months. In a little more than two years from now, I will be forty ten. My new benefits replace my old ones as of 3/1/06. Patti & I will have been together four (4) months on 2/25/06. Patti fixed yet another door, and performed other miracles.There are links to two photos in this paragraph. The posting entry for 2/6/06 is very revised. Please read it. What say you? I'd like to know.

No comments: