Thursday, February 09, 2006

No Naomi No Nonette

Sunday, September 11, 2005
Andrew's Bed, Breakfast & Beyond
Naomi and Nonette are now friends. Naomi has moved in this evening. She will stay here until Friday evening, or early Saturday morning the abosolute latest. Then my brother Richard will be staying here that Saturday through Sunday. Sunday evening, Michael moves in.Go Beyond by clicking here. What say you? I'd like to know. Patti meets Andrew on this 9/11/05.
On Monday, January 16, 2006 Naomi, soul mate of Nonette via me, moves back in with me again! == Nonnette Birthday on 1/18. == Fitting more of all furniture into same room for more space! == I am once again collecting two rents simultaniously for one room! == Training started yesterday to learn my job of the last two months! == ADD was subtracted! == Patti is the best person in my life! == My job is getting in the way of my singing and recording career! == I love Lucy, Fred, Ethel, + squizz in my theater via XM on WWW! == Please tell me your reaction to a post of mine! == Click this.
Do you want answers? Put your arrow or cursor on any word, and then press the left mouse button. Do this each time underlines appear below the words when putting the cursor or arrow on them.
# posted Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Naomi Purisima moves out gracefully, and with class, on Saturday, January 21, 2006.

No comments: