Wednesday, January 11, 2006

BILL PAST DUE

I no longer have a Bill that pays me. He leaves me no AuLtERNativE.Recourse.
Mr. William Auld,

It is the end of the day of January 10th, 2006. You have defaulted on your rental payment agreement. I have not received the $475.00 current balance you owe me. It is evident by the vacancy and absence of your belongings, yourself, your daughter, or any legitimate communication from you, that you have abandoned my rental offering. You have had numerous notices and warning of your delinquency. Consequently, you leave me no auldternative.* The agreement is canceled and terminated except for your financial obligations. You are prohibited to enter my dwelling without my express written consent. You will be the prime suspect for prosecution if I find any sign of entry and or removal of objects in or from my home without my authorization, unless you return my two keys. You are required to give back to me the two keys to my condominium. Please mail them to me. A more limited offer of my condo share is now available on the market from that which was previously made available.

Sincerely,
Andrew Lerner, Landlord

Please tell me your reaction to my posting. *No. This was not really put in the actual letter.
http://orlando.craigslist.org/roo/124335801.html

No comments: