Thursday, January 12, 2006

AULD NEWS

i told you to take out your furniture so i can move my furniture in. the bed in there is to small for me. when i came by the other day it was still there.let me know when i can move my bed and dresser in.i do not need the desk in there either.also, your girl friend has her clothes in the dresser. i also want to put a lock on the bedroom door so that my room is not disturbed. you can call me on my cell when this is done.ive been out of town so i dont get my emails everyday.im in town so i can move my bedroom stuff in when you ley me know the room is empty. thx in advance bill

Mr. Auld,

Your note of 1/12/06 has no validity or legitimacy. You are default in your financial obligations to me. You do not live here. The room has been abandoned. No one lives there, or has lived there since 12/01/05. Your residency of my home has been terminated. I do not want you as a tenant. I do not want you as a roommate. You are not welcome here. Send me the two keys you have of mine. Doing so will help you avoid legal action against you. The late fees as of this date equal $60.00. This was not paid by you. The rent you owe for this month of January 2006 equal $450.00. This was not paid by you. You do not have any rights to enter my home. You have no rights to anything inside of my home. I consider the orders and accusations in your note harassment. Legal action and Criminal prosecution will be pursued against any trespass by you of my property. You have no rights to it, any of its contents, or to put anything inside of it. I am actively advertising to rent my home to a refined respectable individual who is responsible, cooperative, intelligent, and literate.

Andrew Lerner
Plaintiff
Please tell me your reaction to a post of mine.

No comments: