Saturday, January 21, 2006

Saves Me from Big Bad Police People

Police Officer Neutralizer

I fell off my bike on the I-4 bridge. P was near by to thwart off 6 Fire-Fighters, 2 Police Officers, 2 fire trucks, 2 Law Enforcement Vehicles, and an ambulance. They were threatening to either Baker Act me, or ask that I voluntarily give up my rights, and go to a medical facility. She scrambled over, sacrificing her only dilithium crystal, to show she is there for me. She also stayed with me in the Walgreens Pharmacy, protecting me from the police thug. I had only fallen off my bike. Drivers apparently made calls to 911, Police, and Fire Responders, reporting that a car had hit me. It was my trial bike drive to my employer. It did not work out well. I don't have as great a desire to move my left arm as I used to due to the scrape on it. I am fine, ok, and maybe even dandy. My bike is broken :( Fortunately, my hand-held computer and cell communicator system survived unscathed. drove all of us home to 943 Bakewell CT. instead of BAKER ACT CT.

3 tenants in one month so far in 2006:

Alan,

I have decided to offer you one of the following two options:

1) Four month term residential rental agreement @ $444/month, and $450.00 security.

2) Three month term residential rental agreement @ $450/month, and $450.00 security.

Both options would include conversion into a month-to-month lease at its term end.

Please do the following for me:

  1. Tell me which agreement to have prepared for you ASAP.
  2. Provide me with a complete current, alternate, or permanent address of both your residence and employment.
  3. The soonest day and time you can come over to sign the agreement of your choice.
  4. The earliest date you you would like to move in. The "lease" will start as of this date.


On the appointment you come over to sign our agreement, please provide me with the following:


What say you? I'd like to know.

No comments: