Saturday, January 07, 2006

Click on this Title

I, &rew, live, work, shop, dine, and play in Lake Mary. I purchased my condo 5/31/05. From 2/21/1958 to 1/05/05 I lived in Long Island + Queens NY. I have been a Computer Programmer, Operator, Sales Rep, Instructor, Teller, Driver, and Assistant Store Manager. I earned my college degree 9/20/87. Animals, natural environment, individual rights, liberties, and independence are very important to me. I'm calm, yet a motivated, creative, non traditional Individual, with a unique perspective; always open, interested and enjoy learning, growing, meeting new people, experiencing new activities, foods, and adventures. I have a dream that all living creatures and all people will live in harmony with each other and our environment regardless of race, beliefs, sexual orientation, gender, or any other difference. NY2FL4ever: My happiness and youth continues to grow. A. LERNER enjoys A.LtERNativE Rock music! Click colored words and pictures. Click the envelope with arrow icon to reply. Click on these links: www.geocities.com/lernerandrew/AndrewLerner.html
http://www.andrewlerner.homestead.com/AndrewPage~ie4.html
Please tell me your reaction to a post of mine.

No comments: