Sunday, January 08, 2006

ONE YEAR IN FLORIDA

"Patti Cake" is shown below. It is chocolate cake, with cholcolate filling, and chocolate icing. 7/29/05: This beige condo is my best home ever! I will continue to improve and organize this home through July and beyond. My TV is now operating on a platform in front of Windows 2005. My bookcase is on the platform of, and in front of, the beige fireplace. I have rewired all concerned beige rooms for video, networking, and or telephony. The Plumber was here doing work in three of my rooms for three days. The Carpet people were doing work in the other four of my beige rooms for three days. The painters were doing work in all twelve of my rooms for two days.

I lost my first and only purchased and or prescription eyeshades ever. They cost me about $188.00. I no longer have vision insurance. I regret not putting my name, email, or voice number on them! I put them on my free $4 pair! Next, time, I plan to get ones with a magnetic shade attachment instead. This will reduce the chance of loss by the inconvenience of changing them, and carrying the other pair in my pocket.

I have gotten two labor estimates to re-build and tile the four large holes in the beige walls created by the plumber. One was for $225 for work on 7/11/05. The other is for $400 for work during the first week of August. I am choosing to go with the second choice. He will first make the four large holes into two gigantic holes in the beige walls.

I finally got my beige medication in a beige container that I have been without for too long! My new mask is no longer too noisy! My legs and feet hurt too much. Florida is the flaccid state. Do you agree? Does it look like it is the only state that looks like it is in the state of being flaccid? The rain was a pain, and went mainly on the windowpanes. There are many annoying speed bumps in my development. They have signs that say “15 mph�. I have learned to cope with them by going at least 20 mpg. Then they are not as annoying. What say you?

If it is amber, vanilla, almond, bone, alabaster, ivory, bamboo, cream, banana, mocha, sand, putty, taupe, oak, cameo, or beige, it is in or on my condo. I installed my brand new vanilla shower curtains that I purchased from Walmart during the winter. I also covered the holes in the beige bath walls. This is to prevent water from getting into the walls.

The air conditioning here works better than it did in the rental! It is otherwise quieter in general here in this beige condo. The layout and arrangements I am making here, are turning out more perfect than first expected! The entertainment room is a perfect design for a Dital DTS 5.1 surround sound theater! Unlike all my previous homes, all of my appliances, counters, and fixtures, and cabinets are all a shade of beige! Unfortunately, however, my brand new state of the art laundry machines are white, on beige carpet, and hidden behind beige doors.

I will soon install my brand new beige UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) to cope with the pesky “power faliure� here. Therefore, I will never have any computer, lighting, media, or voice service interruptions! Also, with a UPS, I will not be susceptible to BROWN outs, will always have ups, and no downs. With my experience with UPS, please only use Parcel Post by the USPS! I am so happy to have picked up, and swallowed my UPperS! It has picked me up! They are all beige!

I intentionally left in the beige rental, the following items: a heavy duty steel brown queen size bed frame, four brown 36� shelves, four collapsed brown cardboard boxes, a grey carpet rug, and a beige sponge. I did not even put them on Craig’s list as free! I also was not feeling well enough that morning to re-vacuum the beige carpeting. I hope I will not be charged for all these (lack of) actions.

My beige computer has informed me that a certain word has appeared in this document twenty (20) times!Please tell me your reaction to a post of mine.

No comments: