Monday, January 30, 2006

PUNS to ponder

I enjoy music from the groups POD, Puddle Of Mudd, and Scum of the Earth. The second group can be abbreviated as P.O.M. The dog's name is Brian. What say you? I'd like to know. PON is an acronym I frequently come accross in my position. It stands for Porting Over Number. This refers to bringing a telephone number from one telephone carrier to another. This can be any combination of Cell, POTTS, or VoIP."She Hates Me" is a well known song by Puddle of Mud. The lyrics of the song include "She fucken hates me". This song title or its lyrics has nothing to do with my personal life or interests. The entry posted with the phrase "blow job" has nothing to do with my personal life or interests. It onlyhad to do with the venting system for my drying machine.

No comments: