Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Good Clean Fun Of A Site-less Butterfly...P@

Good?
Yes I love that I have someone who loves food. I can try new recipes and it is a pleasure to cook for someone. I have tried several new dishes & several old ones. Andrew said he enjoys them all J. Most recent is a Lasagna & Noodle Kugle, neither have I tried before. Tonight I might make a Strawberry Swirl Cheese Cake.

Clean Fun?
We have had a very good & productive day today. We have rest the guest room to accommodate all the furniture. It is a very nice arrangement in the room, but still spacious. It is my hope that the person rent the room will fell comfortable. I love the desk, its hutch & the file cabinet. Wish we couldnt figure out how to fit it else where, so I would have use of it.

Site-less?
While I do have almost prefect vision… Someone found a way to change my Yahoo password & I have no access to my blog or anything Yahoo…. So I’m site-less in, as I don’t have a web site anymore.

Butterfly?
I consider my self a lot like a butterfly. I live life as it comes & I enjoy the beauty in the world. I have had a life changing operation 1 ½ years ago. I am first coming out of my cocoon, and evolving.

Thank you for taking the time to read what I have had to say. I hope you all have a wonderful day,
P@


This posting was contributed by P@.
Please tell me your reaction to this post.

No comments: