Thursday, January 19, 2006

ALIEN ANALYSIS:

Alien Analysis is the title of my thoughts that are analogous to an intelligent being, alien to our society and civilization, analyzing and coming to conclusions based on observation of it. Put your arrow or cursor on any word in this paragraph, and then press the left mouse button. Do this each time underlines appear below the words when putting the cursor or arrow on them.

Family and Friends

Family are those people who's DNA most closely matches. Friends are those people who enjoy each other's company, relate best with each other, and have much in common. Family members and friends are often mutually exclusive.

What say you? I'd like to know.

Friends and family have been having difficulty in successfully emailing me during the same time you had difficulty. I regret the inconvenience this has caused you. I am sorry for your difficulty. The issues have been resolved. My address is Andrew.Lerner@yahoo.com This will work fine. If you use this address, please remember to put a dot (.) or period (.) between my first name first, and my last name last. That is all. There is no other address, and no plans for changes.

Go to previous post, and click on the words. There are as much as two links per sentence.

No comments: