Sunday, August 06, 2006

Delightful Day

First Time is today for Carrabba's Italian Grill. It has replaced Ramano's Macaroni Grill as my favorite Italian restaurant.

I vacuumed my home and did laundry this morning. I ate our weekly lunch at Amira's in Altamonte Spings. Amira's is my favorite Kosher Deli restaurant and all time favorite restaurant of all time.

Then we again went to the XL Men's clothing store in Altamonte Spings for another pair of Izod giant shorts. We Past two Kobe in Altamonte Spings, and went shopping in Walmart of Altamonte Spings.


Then we went into my pool where I lied on my back in the pool looking up at Palm Trees and blue sky. After some work to fix my computer system, continued delightful day with the extraordinary experience and food at Carrabba's Italian Grill in Altamonte Spings. I used the $25 "Outback Steakhouse etc." gift card that my dentist office gave me. What do you find unusual about my dinner credit card receipt shownto the above left? It was a consolation for DHL loosing my crown. There is an Outback Steakhouse across the street in Altamonte Spings, not to far from Imperial Dynasty and Kobe. Those are the best Chinese food and Japanese restaurants.


I now realize that not everything is in Lake Mary. After got back from our dinner, found another from It is dated September 1, 2006. Yes, who has been my best ever, and has stayed


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrew - I'm glad you had a good time with Patti yesterday at the Italian Restaurant and the pool. I went swimming also at my frien'ds complex in Great Neck. She actually works on weekends taking care of my Mother's closest friend who recently lost her husband and has Alzheimer's. Well, Good Luck tomorrow at the Cardiologist. --Nancy