Friday, August 04, 2006

First Times

GIANT shorts


During the past week, I made my first purchase in an extra large and tall clothing store. It is the only pair of giant shorts that I own. I am flossing for the first time. I purchased my first ever electric tooth-brush! I love it! It does such a thorough job of removing tartar, and makes cleaning the inside of teeth possible! I am amazed that I have lived without it for most of my life! I only had a microwave oven, VCR, computer systems, mobile phone, cable TV and Internet service! I made my first purchase of lettuce in many years. For the first time, I purchased it in non-head form. It is cleaned, cut and in a transparent plastic bag! Sometimes decadence is necessary! Giant Shorts is not related to World Wide pants of David Letterman.

No comments: