Monday, September 21, 2009

Aspergers is a way of life

by HarvardMan2009 For those of you who do not know or do not care to know, Aspergers syndrome is a label, and as is the case with many labels; when ever the aformentioned "label" is read about in such publications as the New York Times, or Scientific American, or any other well decorated, and well researched stack of lies; the only thing a neurotypical, unchallenged person can do is feel bad for people with Aspergers. I know this is true, because I have Aspergers, and I know that Aspergers is for me and many other people a way of life rather than a way of living, I have studied the works of many brilliant men, whom like me have Aspergers, Einstein had Aspegers, and he did a lot more for all of humankind than any neurotypical person has ever done, and by typical I do not mean smart. Kudos the people who made this movie a reality. It has a lot of heart. and as a wise man once stated, "Imagination is more important than knowledge, knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world - Albert Einstein
Please click on the title of this and each post. Please click on a box below.

No comments: