Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pedicure

I had my first pedicure today! It has only been the past couple of months, that I have learned and experienced what can be done to feet! During this time, I learned, and had my feet shaved and sanded! I never knew this can and should be done to the feet. I learned what dead skin is, and how this needs to be removed. I did not know that I need not endure foot pain. I have been amazed that my feet can look and feel so much better! A few months ago, for the first time, I had my toenail painted! It was otherwise ugly. I was surprised and delighted that people can fix your feet for money! I went into a store that said "nails" today. I had no idea of the services that are provided there, and was amazed! There are these computerized massage chairs that I sat in. My feet were put in water with jets! All sorts of procedures were done to my feet, nails, and legs. I never knew that filing my ugly nail could make it so smooth, and look so nice! My toe-nails were cut and painted. My cuticles were addressed for the first time. My toenails and feet never looked and felt so good! I never knew these services existed! I am astonished at the amount of decadent pampering people have done to themselves! I do not understand why only mostly women have all their nails painted. What is the purpose? This seems sexist and discriminatory. If you are on facebook, please click here.
Please click one or more boxes below.
A) Funny. B) Informative. C) Clever. D) Disagree. E) Excellent.

No comments: